Later be remembered as ...

Fun paper that I was exploring for a class using my gel plate over gesso on a Kraft paper then sewing machine sewed scrap collage paper to the surface and glossed the surface.  Ended up using the upper left hand corner of the paper for the bottom section of the little collage piece. 


Staying with the circle with the slit cut out I turned the paper over and the words, "Later be remembered as," was there so I used it in the space to create the contrast of the line I wanted to keep as part of the theme. Again the paper clip with the fibers hanging is emerging through out now. 


There are 5 pieces created this week for the start of this project and not sure where it's going to go but got to stick with it to see...Creative Adventures must be played out before more is revealed.  Allowing an idea slow to process to the surface seems to be my mode of action. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts