Working quietly this morning


 I love a good seasonal leftover for real and in a picture. Empty Nest,  so part of my Green Leaf Collage Concertina Sketchbook will end with this little ditty...played around with the added fibers because I could and there you go.  I've been funkin' around these days....not sure where to head and I have many projects in the makes at different stages of process. Plus a few classes coming up...in between stage of life that's all. 

The words of Allow, Release and Rest have been a well known visual so I'm going with the flow on that.  All adult children are off doing their thing and we didn't invite anyone over but I did make some Egg rolls from scratch (not the egg roll dough, bought that) Marinating some Pork to put on skewers and have a nice veggie egg and rice side dish...and for desert good old fashion Apple pie.  

If anything we will hear lots of loud bangs and have a grand meal today as we celebrate our independence day here.  

Comments

Popular Posts