Eggs, Paper and Pies

We are celebrating today our oldest daughters birthday and Easter.  So I offered my MIL to help me dye some eggs while I was making more Apple Pies for our birthday gal and she was eager to do that. Setting her Timer on her phone with Series... The left over dye went to good use. 

A bit windy day so I had to gather up some rocks to hold the paper down while I poured the dye on the paper. It was fun on my part.  Not sure what kind of paper it was, a rescued roll from a resale place. Didn't soak in right away. Must be some slight coating or because the vinegar was in there?  Who knows. 

So I was observant about what was happening with the paper blowing in the wind...the crinkled parts created some linage so I ended up making a balls of paper and let them sit a bit and then opened them up and you can see the affect. 


Two more Apple pies for the Family of 9 today...we are going to have a nice fest.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts