Abstract Mini Collage Landscapes


Bridget Straights
6 x 12

Yesterday mid morning I had a little gathering on line from my Abstract Mini Collage Landscape class, Just a few showed up and that's fine. Hard to me times when you live in a different area of the world or different time zone.  I just showed up and when there are supplies in front of me this gal can't stop. These Abstracts are only 6 inches by 12 inches, playful with color, symbolism and form while still holding the landscape theme.  I was able to share in process the colors that could be chosen while creating it depending on the mood or where as an individual artist might go. Pulling in Orange was looked at and didn't sit well with me and it's good to see that while you can show people instead of just talking about it I think. 


Shorthand Pass
6 x 12 

I shared this color palette of the grays with a bit of the gray green, then I add the salmon color because it was in the added paper of the bold strips. This happens intuitively I stay open for new choices as I work with the colors, and papers. 




Not to exclude you all out of the video but it was part of the class online with Abstract Mini Collage Landscapes. I only had two people anyways but it was full of some great questions.  The color schemes are important in so many ways.  Personal study with color, your favorite papers, and to create great contrast in your work. 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts