She's a Lot

 


She’s A Lot 
You’re right. 
I am A LOT.
 I’m A LOT of a woman. 
With A LOT of layers. 
A LOT of personality. 
A LOT of dreams. 
A LOT of ideas. 
A LOT of strategies.
 A LOT of ways. 
A LOT of faves. 
A LOT of feelings. 
A LOT of emotions.
 A LOT of love. 
Yeah, you’re right. 
What am I?
 I am many things. 
And A LOT is just one of them.
 So believe me, there’s A LOT more where that came from, 
And at some point, you will see everything I am.
 And what I am is beautiful. Thank you very much. 
This poem is about:
 Me
 My community
 Our world
by boykinator 5318

I googled the words She's a lot and this is what I found.  I have to admit there are days that I totally feel like I'm a lot for the people around me.  Not powerful but all these things. 
do you understand what I mean? So when I read this poem I was thinking I'm not alone in this world there are those that feel this way too.  

Comments

Popular Posts