Brown Paper Bag to Handmade plant papers


My attention is one that changes fast and I want to do it all with my hands and heart.  I've always wanted to be in classes like this and create with a real awesome wholeness...I call this RAW Journaling.  I was informed that some has already signed up for my two day workshop at Naperville Fine Art Center and Gallery, in Naperville IL. 



Using the recycling bin as our paper stash we repurpose some good quality paper and make our statement in personal ways. 




These One Artist Journals can spark creative interest upon every page that is turned.  Did I say I love doing this?   Well I do there is something spiritual happening on the surface of these small lap size art journals that are handmade from the very bring and comforting in our hands as we work through the process of documenting our life's as we feel and see it. 
 
Interested Check this Link out....scroll down a bit in to April and May  section and you'll see the info. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts