A Women's Muscle-Intuition

Embracing Mother Natures Medicine 

10 x 20 collage 

The Universe Knows....messages of Wisdom this morning. 

Become aware of your habitual personality pattern in action today, notice when you are about to make a disparaging comment to your partner. Stop, breathe—be open to a better way to respond in the moment.

You can not change another person. Rather inspire someone with your own decisiveness and right actions. Every day you have freedom to continue to shape your relationships in any way you see fit. There is no need to justify your decisions; the heart wants what the heart wants. The power of choice is yours to keep. Choose wisely.  

Own your power of choice, Will you follow your heart even when the odds are stacked against you? 

Detach, reason, consider and ask yourself what is it that you desire most?

 

My mind has me collecting and gathering parts of one thing and some of the other and seeking the connection. (this is a thing I do in mind, heart and art.)

Part of the creative sway on my path has me looking into the energies of the Fox (my spirit animal for the year)  and there is whole lot about relationships.  This year though my word is about nurture I can see the connection? Yes and beautifully might I add.   My relationship with myself is changing, though I am a bit strand with responsibility in some moments of Eldercare.  I’m also giving this opportunity to take care of myself too.  My attitudes with the family members are next and how I see things-perspective wise and work with them is very important for the simplicity of daily living that I do desire. 

The importance of smaller groups of woman have always been close to my heart and the gathering of our wisdom.  So as the year unfolds a bit more I’m able now to get out a bit more and to be with other women, my soul sisters I’m going to say is another choice I would like to add to my life. 

If I had a choice to go shopping for a new clothes or hanging with a group of sisters I would choice what my heart wants more and that’s their company and collective wisdom.  Material things are not so important anymore as friends, mothers, sisters, cousins, Aunts, grandmothers and wise women.

Does that make better sense?  I know with the messages I’m receiving early on of this day are to be really grateful that my intuitive muscles are working well. 


Comments

Popular Posts