2023 Creative Vision Board


 I was able to slip in my New Year Practice and it really made me happy.  After gathering images, words and other objects I sorted by back ground papers, images to cut and the words with the possible papers to create a board in fun way around the edge.  My colors are off with the photo because the photo was taken on an very cloudy over cast day outside.  Couldn't find the right light in the house because of the glare of the Magazines.  Well anyways it's completed and I've got it waiting at Staples for the Laminator to be fixed tomorrow. The size I make my board is 18 x 24 and I use it as a mat under my laptop which I use at the kitchen table and I use it for my background of my laptop.  I'll be making another one for the studio and that was is always bit different then this one.  The joy of cutting shapes out and gluing them down after you make a quick choice of where their going to go is my Cat's Meow~  

Comments

Popular Posts