Spiritual Cunningness TDT





 Revisiting a Tack Down Tuesday 

071921-TDT "Spiritual Cunningness " 8 x 8 piece of collage art on watercolor paper ready for a mat and frame.

 

Materials Used: 140lb. Watercolor paper, gloss medium, painted drawing paper, mixed media brown bag, stamping of acrylics and gestural marks in acrylics with acrylics glazing, sealed with a layer of UV satin varnished.

 

Meaning behind the art: I created this piece in my workshop this past weekend because I know I would be busy these next couple of days and to have a Tack Down Tuesday piece ready for day I decided to create in the workshop.  There was time and the flow was going. Call it Serendipitous or Spiritual Cunningness, which every name you use it happens. Connection and coincidence let say I’ve been working this muscle too and witness it happen when I least expect it. The “Awe” feeling comes over me and I’m left with a jaw hanging open. Not really but it sure feels that way.  Can we clear the path, find the clarity to meet up in this way?

 

Comments

Popular Posts