New Class Online Lonecrow Studio


In this class I use the Feather brush tool.  The tip of the feather is important when you want to have some smooth flow happening in your work. So select one that is long and can be flexible.  You might want to dunk it in water to see how it handles the liquid. 




I choose a few acrylic paints to explore this intuitiveness on the surface of the substrates and because that is what I selected in respects of being grounded and staying grounded in my wellbeing. 
If your interested in this class check it out Here at Intuitive Journey, Small Inspirations  
and to see the other online classes available take Look See Here Lonecrow Studio  this is my own site on Teachable for all my online classes. 
There is a WINTERSOLSTICESALE (use this word code) 50% off all online class till December 21st 2023 when signing up. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts