Can You Just Be

 



The connection from the paper above to the piece of artwork, do you see it? 
Papers were made and sewn and then fused to the wood panel. 
Fear has been circling around this woman's head. 

So then I pick the card, "Just Be," 
Do I let fear dictate your life?
Fear is never the best adviser. Do not let it hold your back.
 Empower yourself by breaking through fear.  Gently push forward. 
Follow your heart, that can never be beaten. We know that courage means, "to take heart." 
Let go of what your surroundings would want you to do, what your worries would want you to do and do not let your own limiting beliefs stop you. Follow you own path using the coming period to really focus on manifesting your dreams. Stop doubting, deep down you already know, now is the tine for action. Just go. Do not devalue yourself, you are worthy of living your dreams, go chase them. Spread you wings and you shall see that your "goals naturally appear." Take the first step today! 

my rock that I pick today says,  " Name your Dream" 
 

So this is my Vision Board segment for Nov/Dec....I wondered why I picked the Owl with the wings spread out and wide.   Now I see and feel it's still a need to keep spreading my wings because along the way dreams do come true.   

Fear is a reaction to a situation to quietly fix, manage and control so that we can feel comfortable, safe and secure. Could, allowing some grace and space, detachment from the situation allow one to process through.  Take the small steps to make life more manageable. 


Comments

Popular Posts