Did I share this before?

 




The three photo's are of the same Scroll Roll I made some time ago.  And the one below well,
 it is the one in process. 



There are things that I like to look at and a circle form or a spiral is one of them.  This project, is taking a long time.  Though I've been setting it aside quiet a bit in the past.  As of now renewed my interest in it as of late.  Like a series you may set an amount you would like to do or you work on things till you have a sense that this it enough. Either way there can be a lull in the process and low interests with a side note of self doubt now.  You know questioning why your doing this and what will it's meaning about blah, blah, blah.... But I did set an intention that I would like to finish it by the end of October...Letting go of the expectation a bit and if it's not done by then that's going to be just fine as I'm in the groove again with it and it will soon be completed. 

The rule or guideline for this Scroll Roll is to have 20 segments made and assembled  and the stick at the beginning of the scroll which is in the middle of the Scroll Roll Sculpture.  Then what ever intuitive, inspirational or experimental arises I will let it be and not question it's perfection...A very freeing sensitivity to this whole process. 

The truth be told the process has been taking long because I'm videoing the whole thing so it can be a class online.  Documenting the process, editing and putting the videos on the teachable site...soon it will be ready is what I keep telling myself.  

I will probably share about this again but it helps me keep motivates to keep doing it also when I share and talk about it...crazy but the truth...all ways to keep one going forward. 



Comments

Popular Posts