Big News

I gather images and place them on the poster board and afterwards I section off the vision board into smaller focus cards...this card was for September and October.  Nature, Sandhill Cranes and an image of a funny loving Grandmother.  I've made my drum, that sandhills will be coming soon and the spirit in nature still guides me always.  The cycle of the season is upon us and soon the leave will leave the skeletons of the trees.  But the face of that older women has had me questioning why I choose her.   I want to paint four red lines on my forehead like that because it seem symbolic for some reason.  I just might do that.  

Just this Sunday afternoon, lets see it's now Wednesday...Our second oldest daughter announced their good news of expecting a baby.  Baby Knupp will be here mid-April and all is doing well.  They want to do it old school and not know the baby's gender... to their wishes I think that's pretty cool.  That's the way it was for our first one too.  


Here is Maddie and Aaron in I think Tennessee this year or was it last year...can't remember.  
Excited for them and excited for the whole family growing.  We will meet Aaron Mom at Christmas time so that will be great! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts