Paper, Pin, Buckle and stitching.

I ran across this quote this morning...

"I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly acutely miserable....but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.  

Agatha Christie 

Today I will appreciate the full range of feelings available to me. They make my experience of life full indeed. 
 

The piece above is "Pin Buckle Stitch" It is one of many directions my collage work leads me.  Either to the edge or allowing the edge to be revealed.   I'll in the works now submitting my workshop propose to Shake Rag Alley.  Still making papers in fun ways, Still using coated papers, Still using the glazing medium, Still adding embellishments, and still using the tack iron...These kind of off the path sways of creating are exciting and the make me want is possible and to still get all excited about working with my hands and allow myself to express new understandings of life.  Because we are this despairingly emotional human beings with all the spectrums of feelings.  
As growing up the feelings confused the heck out of me now I work with them as the energy to create. 

Does that make sense?   Well I don't question it I just believe in it.

Comments

Popular Posts