Little Buddy

Along with the dog series this one was an extra one for a birthday present coming up here next Saturday. Little Buddy is I believe 13 years old and has some struggles but he's doing as best he can at this age.  He is my second oldest Daughters boyfriend's dog.  He's been all over the place with him and Aaron is a very tall man and to have this little one is so cute.  



As I was working with the image I wrote his name many times behind him overlapping in big and small writing you can barely see it now but it's there like loops and gestural lines.  Little buddy is an image transfer. Which means he's a photo that has been printed on computer paper and three coats of Gloss medium are applied and then turned over to be fused to the watercolor paper.  Then the papers were picked to go with the back ground in the image. 


I added the lines in there it give it constructive look and more contemporary look too. Working with the image that is real and the papers that are created from other papers made in to shapes and with textures combining them all together the lines just seem to work.


And then I found a frame and was able to pop it in and well there you go...done in two days,  but I forgot to take a photo of it before I matted it and framed it.  But it was never going to be up for sale or for reproduction.  I was thinking the title should be Man for the Job... or Where ever Little Buddy is home isn't too far away.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts