Working Hands


Reclaiming a sense of self as a grounding and personal integrity
As time passes the pain of life subsides to a manageable moments. Allowing time to reflect upon what was and what shall be.  I have to admit that our lives were unmanageable and that got thrown into the lions den. (most of July) Out of love we have a elder living with us.  We really lost it, our lives.  Things are calming to a point of routine, though there are still many events coming up that we will still be powerless over but with a restored belief, acceptance, and trust in something so much larger then self.  

I'm very grateful I do these things creative things for personal enrichment and awareness. Above is my second vision board that I have hanging in my studio space. Funny how the second one is still rich, and a bit calmer.  I'm reading a book Making a Life  which is so wild at this time full of lush images of people, places and creative wares that artisan make by hand and their stories.  It's a delight to read it.  I've had it on my shelf for about a year, I've been pulling from my own source of books at the moment and I'm glad I did.  

The importance of still working with your hands in ways of old is what I so enjoy.  Our hands the tools attached to our bodies. They never leave us. 

I had to revisited my Vision Board and what I wrote about the three questions I ask myself every year which in it's simplest form helps guide my thoughts and life.  There are things that I haven't done yet and still long to but it may have to be a put on pause for now.  My word is Wisdom and I don't like at it like I've been tested with this situation of elder care going on it's more like really good orderly direction with greater thought. 


Wisdom is to be mindful of your opinions and action and to be wise with a state of being, where as there is no judgement and reaction.

Who Am I?

1.      I am a wise woman

2.      I am a wife of many years

3.     I am an artist

4.     I am a teacher of the art I create by

5.     I am a loyal friend

6.     I am one that likes my time alone

7.     I am slowing down

8.     I am observant

9.     I am enjoying the freedom

10.  I am grounded

11.    I am willing to keep learn

12.   I am surprised by the growth through the challenging times

13.   I am one that delights in the simple nature in my own yard.

14.   I am one that likes a simple peanut and Jelly sandwich.

15.   I am one that believes in spirit animals

16.  I am one continues to work a 12-step program

17.   I am one that is aware of her body, mind, and soul

18.  I am one that is in progress of many changes

19.  I am one that loves deeply and doesn’t show it

20.  I am one that has boundaries

21.   I am one that loves to be silly and goofy at times

22.   I am at one in the woods, my spiritual place of grounding.

23.  I am one that trusts her intuition and instincts.

 

Why am I here?

1.      I am here to continue to share my gifts

2.      I am here to share wisdom

3.     I am here to be a life partner with my husband

4.     I am here to enjoy the simple things in life

5.     I am here to be a good example

6.     I am here to continue to learn new things

7.     I am here to become more connected with plants

8.     I am here because I was invited to life

9.     I am here to be a strong elder

10.  I am here to create

11.    I am here to be part of my community

12.   I am here to teach what I know

13.   I am here to live a good life

14.   I am here live with in the flow of life

15.   I am here to learn from my elders

16.  I am here mine my growing life and business

17.   I am here to awaken and enlighten others to do the same, wake up to your creativity.

18.  I am here as an inspiration

19.  I am here to let go of the things that hold me back

20.  I am here to learn more about self-care and self-love.

21.   I am here to gather women to help guide them in their own inner wisdom

Where am I going?

1.      I am going to continue working my 12-step program

2.      I am going on to learn more about myself

3.     I am going on to live the gift of my life.

4.     I am going on because there is a lot more learn and be part of

5.     I am going to continue to create my art.

6.     I am going to create new flower and garden beds

7.     I am heading in a good elder way of life

8.     I am going continue to teach online

9.     I am going to complete my online platform

10.  I am going to continue to do some out of town workshops

11.    I am going to work at my pace

12.   I am going to allow a Greater Spirit to influence me Daily

13.   I am going to be of service in mind and soul to others.

14.   I am going to be less judgmental and reactive to life.

15.   I am going to go on a vacation this year with our dog and husband

16.  I am going to be more money wise and less wasteful

17.   I am going to continue to be a good friend, wife, mother, and daughter

18.  I am going to continue walk, exercise, and enjoy the woods.

19.  I am going to be a good example for my children.

20.  I am going and growing in a constant state of spiritual growth. 


 Sorry for the repeat....this has become a way of grounding and balance for me which then effects my environment, my people, and the creative endeavors. 

Comments

Popular Posts