Storms

 


Editorial 
8 x 8 
Collage on paper, 

This morning I woke up after a pretty good nights sleep and chatted with Randy for a bit.  My MIL woke up a bit earlier as we have some Thunder beings moving through.  Sitting at the table together as I type this out.  My adult children are texting the weather from the different areas where they live.  To funny ways of staying connected.  We've been big weather people especially when you work outside and with winter the snow plowing that was done.  

Doctor visit yesterday, and that meant less time we have to keep track of blood sugars.  I personally had to take her blood sugar at least 6 times a day. Which at up the test strips...News to me that with Medicare only so many are allotted for the Elders.  As once a day and then you have to by them out of pocket.  Well we have 16 days worth and then we have to see.  With a Elder on a limited budget and us too we will see how this goes.  As I found out that the doctor has to put in for it with Medicare and then if Medicare approve it for urgent then it can go through.  I'm being the squeaky wheel on this.   

We had people come in to assess her needs and at this point living with us, I'm able to do all that. We could have meals come in which might be nice and an alter devise for just in case of emergency. 
Learning so much of what I wasn't sure I wanted to.  



Comments

Popular Posts