You Pick a Card


This is a piece of Collage art I did a while back...a series that is still open and I look forward some day going back to it...but for now it will be on hold. "Vulnerability, inspired by Inner Compass cards. 

When I picked one of my cards this morning from Inner Compass, I picked Slow Down.  I find it welcoming.  At this time the Elder Care is offering us my Husband and I some Spiritual Growth Opportunities. Our Ego's want one thing and forced at that. Following a que from Nature, she is never in a rush and yet everything gets accomplished. Perfectly so! The Spiritual Growth we seek  can only find us in the here and now. "Allow life to move through you, rather than trying to move life."
Try to  look at situations from a distance. When you are no longer completely identified, precious insights and answers can flow to you. Relax in that which is, without any hurry to move on. The "now" is all there is. After all like grass we do not grow any faster by pulling.  

I know that I will be seeking  a Greater Spirit's guidance on this Spiritual Growth opportunity. Which I'm choosing now to look it this way. 

Adversity to Resilience it's been a huge strength of mine. I'm not asking for difficulties but when they come because that is enviable, part of change seeking guidance through prayer and slowing down to listen and trusting intuitively in the next right step is a good plan and one I'm grateful for.  And something is always revealed as of what will be. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts