Words....Contemplation and Musing




Dare I talk/type about this....sure because it's always a process, life  and art. 

Behind every irritation lurks an unfulfilled expectation. 

Check inside, 

What do I expect from myself? 

Is that realistic? 

Is that justified? 

For Imperfections are Perfect, your flaws make you fantastically human, were your scares with pride, they make you into what you are right now, nothing is lacking from that. Grant yourself the world. You have unlimited possibilities and only the best is good enough for you. You do not need to earn anything, you are worthy of everything. Why not draw a little sun on your hand today to remind you what a gloriously radiant human being you are. 


A little consideration of what takes place around us every day, would show us that a higher law than that of our will, regulates events; that our painful experiences are not necessary. A believing love will relieve us of a vast load of care. Oh, my brothers,(sisters, aunts and uncles, mothers and fathers, friends and strangers, A Great Spirit) God, exists!  

We must be willing to be uncomfortable for a while if we wish to be released from whatever has bound us.

What we must learn is to stop running away from ourselves. When we see ourselves as we really are—our truth and our falseness—we begin a process of unlearning the habit of abandoning ourselves and of living in Illusions, reactions, and defenses.

So these words above are from some morning musing and when I enter into an event I have to remind myself this isn't about me.  Oh well it is kind of.... but I personally need to get into a mindset of service.  And any personal, "Crap" I need to find it source and kick it's butt to the wayside...that isn't needed today!  

I'm so grateful I take the time to do my morning pages and contemplate life a bit.  We will have a high of 86 today 100% humidity...Wow, and are blessed to be inside with air-conditioning and creating art. And I'm in walking distance from the studio space.  14 students and a few are artists friends so we will be in our glory.  

With gratitude what we have we find it enough. 

Words, contemplation, and musing. 



Comments

Popular Posts