White Crow the Messenger
The center of this piece was part of another piece that I'm working on. It didn't work for the other piece, but I didn't want to through it away just yet. With my studio time yesterday I place the white crow in the middle of the circle and the rest was out of my hands, or I should say was working through my hands. When creating most time I'm processing through something in my life and with our world situation again an up roar with Ukraine. I'm brought to a vision I read and shared discussion in a evening class at College of DuPage so many years ago. The Class was, Myths and Vision, Black Elk Speaks. So many wise elders in there time have seen a vision of the path to follow but do we? My heart aches when I continual see Men allowed to behave in ways that hurt us, humanity...as we know even our own government has been doing this to all of us for many years... So through the creating I try to process this all...it weighs heavy. Then I'm brought to the present time now today and I'm with gratitude that I have read this book and I have this understanding to be the kind of person that is for "We are all One." all races, all colors, all genders, all love, all relations. The energy that flows through us all is the same energy, our blood, our line to life.




Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura