Sneaking in some Studio time

The two larger piece of paper were altered by Citra Solv and it was an Art Van advertisement catalog. One of those big ones, and I had to try out the technique of using the solvent on the papers and there turned out to be some wonderful effects. 
Some of the areas called for the pencil line, some graphic effect.

 

My favorite little round tip paintbrush just broke off...I still use the brush though. Some drama in the studio this afternoon. 

This is a 8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper, 4 piece of paper. Black and the gray lined paper were just acrylic on drawing paper and the other two piece are Citra Solv altered Art Van add catalog. I call the piece "Inner Movement."

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts