Messy table and detour


What's that mess you might ask?  That's my little work station looking out over the back yard and there as you can see that it's white outside...so Quickly the days change in this almost spring time...Anyways I'm happy to say I've got all the artwork I need made for the Gallery run this Friday. There has been a bit of pressure.  The date has been moved up this year and I have to say I was not ready for it. I'll be framing this little abstract mini landscapes today. Got to check the photo's first to see it I need to take a few more before through. 




Detour to making a new Morning Page Journal...I don't know what I would do with out my time in the mornings passionately spilling out on the page.  I've been doing it for so long...part of my practice in the morning as some do the yoga, mine is Morning Page and usually a walk with my Gracie Girl.  This one has 300 pages that I will use front and back on.  Between creating the artwork and all I'm running on my last pages in my other journal so I had to slip in and create this one.  I stitched it together while watching the movie, "Dog." which was good, had me doing the tear eyed thing.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts