Went for it


As I look at this section of my vision board I'm in synchronicity with it all. I was guided by my own images to create this piece.  Every day I look at it and the openness of the wing span and the fan of the tail to the feather tips that reach out to rising air.  What always amazes me is the way one image nudges you to see to find out and then at the moment of the papers coming together there is more direction on what really needs to be expressed with the relationship of everything present.  The connection of the inner spirit with the outer spirit.  Spiritual sure our creativity gets that way when we show up for it.  I will be continuing to stay open and listen.  I will have a zoom meet up with some of my students taking this online class today and see how they are doing.  





Sometimes things well up to be created and this is one of them. As I explore the Brown Bag Collage art, I'm amazed at the way the papers direct the traffic here.  The textures on the surface or the way the combination of the colors together call for more Red. 

Red is such bold color and one that not many would select unless it was a red dress maybe. Here I've coated the Wood Panel with Red acrylics. Next I will give it a coat of Gloss medium. That medium will be applied in a way that will leave some funky textures and will show in the glazing process. Which I just love and have to be patient. 


Close up of the Colorful Crow, This is when the papers speak and make the statement. There is some sewing machine and repeated wax crayon and Lyra Crayon circles. Always feels good to make circles. 

 

I have to stop now as the layers need to dry, I could use the hair dryer but I would rather that the layers air dry or there could be crackle effect and not really wanting that with this. 

Comments

Popular Posts