Love List or Heart Tuggers


Yes it's coming around,  "Valentines Day."  Candy, cards, gifts, parties,  dinners, love making and all that good kind of stuff or a time to ask yourself. 
"What do you love?" 
"What pulls at your heart?" 

To get yourself in this mindset of love you have to let it being with you first.  It's known if we don't love ourselves then how can we be expected to love some one else. I mean truly love ourselves enough to make good wise choices to help ourselves feel good, find happiness in the storm and know that we aren't alone.  Do I struggle with this?  Sure on occasions, got to be honest about that but it's again a good practice to put into place.  

Grab your list I say and read through it before you grab anything else, pills, drinks, food or someone else life.  Dramatic, sure we are living in times where we have to counter the swing of this just as hard back to find that center of balance...the place we sway gentle. 






 

Comments

Popular Posts