Lots of pictures, Love Boxes

We started with our boxes so there was time to dry between the different colors we painted on. 





Collage a colored back ground and then we added glazing and did some stamping and splattering.  Next it was time to cut the hearts out and assembled the stacking arrangement of the hearts. 











This was my little demo piece. 

I can't be sure I photographed every little cute box of hearts but I tried to get as many as I could. There all needing to add some embellishments if the would like but our time was flying by so fast. I think everyone did a wonderful job, we had a lot of different mediums being used by everyone and some for the first time. So wonderful to see this much creative making going on.  I think we were all tired after this day. This was a program at the Indian Prairie Public Library, one day workshop. Next one is Collage Meditation class in person.  Library card holders get to register first.  You can start to register Feb 25th after 9:00am 




 

Comments

  1. Lovely!…Laura in WI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were overwhelmed and then over-joyed...art has a way of doing that doesn't it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts