Funky mood changed in 30 minutes

I was in a funky mood this morning, usually the morning pages sift through it all but something just felt out of kilter.  So I pulled out my box of magazines and started with some the papers at the top of the pile.  Just grab a few.  This chunky little collage, 4 x 6 in size collage sketchbook has been around for a few years and I found it too this morning. 

Not sure but the words popped out from a piece of paper I cut and when I turned it over it said, "at ease anywhere in the world."  so some black pen and marking making, crinkling of the paper and layers of a few piece of paper and I'm feeling much better.  As you can see it's a house scene of sorts. 

I have to now make the little collage meditation on a separate piece of paper then glue it into the sketchbook because it is so full I can't work in it to collage. But I want to fill it up.  I think this started back in 2018 or 2019...takes a while to fill a sketchbook don't you think? 


Row of papers or a stack of papers...fills my heart and grabs my inner soul. Rich creative history already being formed on this pages. 

 

Comments

  1. Laura, I wonder if you know how extraordinary you are with that big, beautiful artist heart of yours. I always appreciate your honesty and am inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, I hope she does. Laura is one of my favorite people in the world. Beyond generous and her talent is simply wild. I’m happy and lucky to be a student of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ladies, I just saw you commented, Thank you and you warm my heart and renew my spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts