A pile of papers
I know this doesn't look like much but it's a good pile of coated collage papers. It's become a dumping ground for more papers to stack up on. Every once in a while I have to just STOP all that I'm doing and get my act together.
Not that I've not been busy and all it's just something I don't like to see and have piled this way. We just had a big winter storm yesterday and I made some banana bread and shoveled as much as I could till the husband came home. Twice I shoved in fact...got some drifting happening.
I have a workshop on Saturday that I'm really excited to teach. Love Boxes. It's a fun whimsy creative act of collage chaos and then we bring it all together with some shapes of a hearts and make a piece of art and some cards. All a good winter fun time.
Doing some early morning blog post while the house is and outside are quiet. Got my apron on over my night gown and I'm going to stay this way for a few hours and meander around in the studio.




.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura