A seed was planted long ago

 Having a moment of reflection...I hear that happens more as we enter into our elderhood.  I ask myself when did it happen for me that I so spiritually connected with the earth and nature as a place to turn to in spiritual practice.  Little did I understand or know what was happening. I will have say it was instilled in me.  

              

I watch this and all my being is saying yes, I understand and this is the way to be.  it's not about going back to ways it's about practicing ways that can instill the spiritual aspect of a natural law and respect. I'm for sure not perfect with my ways but I do seek more understanding and compassion about it all.  No more black and white answers.  more so now then every it's is rainbow of awareness of colors. 


Comments

Popular Posts