Received My Rock




 The mailman came with a package yesterday and Look what I received.  My Rock and Word for 2022 came.  Oh I could paint the rock with a word on it myself but I would be braking a tradition for the past 6 or so years. This a self care package for me as of the new year will be staring soon and I am preparing for it by gathering the small meaningful items for good mindset for the year. 
Queen of Arts Studio, Rock Fair Site. 



This fall arrangement is now on my kitchen table.  On Thanksgiving Morning Gracie and I took a long walk in the woods and as we walked I gather dry grasses and wild plants.  I use a mason jar and put the leaves in the bottom.  No need to put water.  The textures of the plants and shapes are really attractive to me. There is great linage with many shapes attached too. 


Quick little gel pen sketch of some of the dried grasses 




Comments

  1. Love your gel pen sketch, Laura! You are multiply talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dabble in a lot of things...my attention is everywhere...can be a problem at times.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts