Playing around today

I took an online class with Tonia Jenny, just to see what the watercolor circle exercise was about.  

I do like it simple and meditative for sure.  I have to prepare more substrate for this before hand. 





Mushroom finds from Yesterday, I believe this are shiitake Mushrooms because the grow well with Oak trees and this is a big Oak that fell at least 4 years ago. I didn't take the mushroom because I don't feel confident in my finds yet but working on identifying them is all. 

A while back I made this stencil out of little whim of creativity, knowing I would like to make some of it someday. So I got my project out and used it to enlarge it a wood panel. 


I had gotten this panel prepare in a class demo on how to use them for collage. I'll put two coats of gloss medium on this and use the papers I have leave over from class, Still working in the color them of black, white, turquois, orange red, yellow.  The way the paper was laid out the small black dot works well for a belly button, right? 

 

Comments

Popular Posts