Yesterday Adventure

This is Turkey Tail, I believe they are older here and a day of sun can dry them out a bit. 


I learned about the veil just by picking one up at this stage and seeing how it protects the gills. 

Old puff ball mushrooms.  Soon they will dry up and let out their spores. 

not sure what these are but got a picture. 

                                   here is an under view so it can help identify them a better.  

Then I found this box,  it said Geosearch on it and there were date marked in there and a little hand fan too with a bracelet, pad of paper and pen.  I left a note that I found it and that I was out looking for mushrooms, but I forgot to put the date on there.  Darn it.  The last date the little person had was 8/19/21. 

My paper bag of mushroom stash. 






So instead of doing a Tack Down Tuesday on Monday afternoon I did this at my back yard patio table and did some quick sketches and some watercolor and tried to identify them. 



I have to say I ended up being loaded with sticky things and I became a helper spreading the seeds as I walked and picked them off. Note to self wear different clothing that this seeds won't stick to. 


 

Comments

  1. I went hiking up at the Chain O Lakes State Park and found these huge mushrooms! They didn’t look like they had a stem? Do you know what they’re called?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts