Through the Screen Window
I just finished up a class and looked out the window. The husband has completed the assemblage of the Gazebo. I feel really odd with a rectangle space when I've had a circle for 7 years. I had wanted to place in the space of where the tipi's were but the best way to anchor this down was to the concrete slab that has been there since the old garage came down. It is now bolted down to the concrete so it won't blow away. The shape of the Tipi was perfect it didn't budge at all. So the space already I have ideas about that, Making that my medicine garden as of good plants and herbs for tea's extra. As I mentioned a few weeks ago the idea of studying the plants I have in my yard already would be an ideas way to education myself.
Between classes and dentist yesterday I was also able to clean up the garden and pull up the carrots and the beets with a few tomatoes left.
They weren't large in size because the were too close to each other...to small to transplant...I'll have to do better research on that. But I did get a good harvest. I cleaned them up trimmed the ends and didn't even peal them...stemmed them up and had them for dinner. So tasted and good. Root veggies are best going into the fall and winter seasons. As the earth nutrition is what we need for our immune-system.
Moving forward and grateful, The husband has the few more days off for his vacation. I wasn't expecting him to put the gazebo up so fast, but he did. Very happy for this. Amazing how it turned out and we worked together which was fun too as we have put together a whole metal shed for my dad a few years back and I think it was all made of screws...what a challenge that was.






Lookin good Randy!
ReplyDeleteBeen doin some plant research of my own and found out that my four ponytail palms aren't palms at all - they're succulents!
Love Learning🍃
Oh what we think and what we can learn...the beauty of always growing.
ReplyDelete