New Moon coming, New Chapter, Inspiration Box

 From the Inner Compass Cards I share this~

New Chapter Card

Subconsciously you might feel it already: New ideas, people or situations are entering you life. Embrace them! Every changes being along a new beginning. The old makes way for the new. It can be scary to let go of old, well-known patterns, leaping towards the unknown. Even when the choice is not yours, the end of something does not need to be negative. Can you see the opportunities a new beginning brings? Do not stay stuck in your own resistance and limiting beliefs, this means you are fighting with life. Let the new enter, accept the unexpected without fear or doubts. Move into the direction of renewal, open yourself up to the growth that comes with this new chapter. You will fee grateful for the change. This card indicates a fresh, new start. It motivates you to seize those chances leading to action and new initiative. Fresh experiences are paired with fresh knowledge. This is the way to expand you horizon. Things that were beyond you scope before, present themselves clearly now. How delightful! Be confident and welcome the new in your life. 

Gathering inspiration from many places, the universe with the new moon upon us soon to wisdom from a card and a gift of inspiration from a dear friend. 

double tap to start the video

I received this box a few days ago...I had to set it down after I opened. The amount of personal touch put into each of this piece of paper just makes me well up inside.  Love that's all I feel it big time. I want to find a cool box, I don't know what kind yet I will hunt one out with my next artist date to Goodwill.  Or see what I have in my attic space...I think I have some small old cosmetic luggage. 
I want to give it honor for what it means to me.  Something that will keep on giving is what I can see and display it others to be inspired too.  





So I'm taking this with me on my walk this morning, a soulful walk with Gracie and allow the continued sounds of the morning to enter in like what was in the little video. 

Comments

Popular Posts