In One Day, An Artist Date so full






Sharing now what I was attracted to in the museum Yesterday. 







Information about the Exhibit in the Kohler Art Center now Check it out HERE


The door to a room of Bernard's  I had to go behind the door and take a picture to capture the light reflecting through the door.  Of course glass bottles of some sort, to me there's a spiritual aspect to this all as of involving the light.


Carved from wood and then next is a table with the index cards of inventory of the works laid out on the old wooden table.  Pretty cool, and old school way for sure. 



From what I understand these and more are some of the piece the Kohler Art Foundation has now in there present time. 



These and the ones to following are works that were inspired by Bernard Langlais and members of the art center have been asked to create something. There are more but these where ones that inspired me. 


Owls are ever present lately in my environment..at home and in sight in ways I questions. All good but brings me into awareness. 








The last two photo's are from the art space room where we can enter act and create from out experience of what we were inspired by.  This wall of little squares draw me right in and I had to see them closer. The repetition is something I'm attract to. An artist/employee was there and we chatted a good while.  Kind of lost myself in conversation in a good way.  Talking about bee's, Art, handmade papers and all things that I was attracted to in the room.  And of course Bernard's Works. 

After my date at Kohler Art Center and Foundation I head up 42 to the Bird Seed place topic up my 50 lbs. of sunflower seed for the winter season back home and I had to see the lake and the statue in Manitowoc WI, Spirit of the Rivers 




Today I being the first of two in a workshop at The Clearing with a full class, I'm excited and can't wait to put my apron on and have some fun.  


This piece Lilac Bend is up for sale in the Gift Shop at The Clearing if there is interest.  I have Four of them, and it was a delight to see them again in the Gift Shop.  We will be making all kinds of paper today and seeing what we can do with them Vertical and Abstractly. 
Knowing what is and adding a creative spin and spark to it can lead us into a playful artistic abstract region and fantasy of a landscape. 





 

Comments

Popular Posts