Back to Process....and what's that all about

 As I shared before this is a ongoing stream of thought.  I let it rest and then it pops up and I discuss it with people around and well while making pancakes this morning for my husband.  He goes to work very early and this way he can have something for breakfast.  

So I was thinking Process is a series of systematic actions that work in sequences to each other and at the end there is a result. Vera away from the system you have different results to the end.  

Like making a recipe for years, something that is hard to write down for another,  you have body, mind and soul action moving in a gentle flow and you end up with a tasty tidbit. 

Connections a beautiful a process,  it demonstrations effortless.  Though that process has been tested along time with many failures.  

Process and it's counter part failure to not giving up.



Comments

Popular Posts