Advice


I shared this image on Social Media and what is funny is I was unsure about putting in the pink Dandelion in the collage. What isn't showing up is the different values of pink I have in the collage papers I've used so of course the pink dandelion stand out.  And to honor the Open to Direction the thought of the winds blowing the dandelion seeds all over the place they to have to trust the process of the direction of the winds.  So I was proud about my comment and sharing that the pink dandelion has a special meaning and that it's staying and I like it there.  I usually don't get comments or Advice about my work, as of helpful hints on what I should do.  So this had me thinking at first and then I let the heart speak and the courage to be me took over.  Crazy but in the big picture is matters that I keep in there in the little picture I'm glad someone spoke up and had their courage too.  
Win, Win in the Wind~  

 

Comments

Popular Posts