Part of Yesterday and early this morning

  
When was the last time you had a Playtime or Session? 



Bernie, giving us the wink here that it black around the edge of the stencil worked out.  She had stopped by for a visit but ended up making her own prayer flags.  I was hoping I would influence here to make them.  She is one of my daughter that had wanted some prayer flags to hang off her new apartment balcony...so she got hooked into this with out knowing it.  Happy she got to play too and have some fun with acrylic paints, stencils and stamping.   I will do the hand sewing of them when they get on the clothes line.  Finished her last night now I have the other daughter's to sew on.  I like to hand stitch while watching a bit of TV.  




 Out of the blue there was a prayer flag making session Sunday. A dear friend and my youngest daughter joined on and we sweated a bit but that didn't bother us to much because we were using the gelli plates and all kinds of stamping and printing tools with a rainbow of colors.  I do have a class on line for this if your ever you were interested.  Creative Prayer Flags

Comments

  1. What a simply wonderful way to spend a day! An now you have a rainbow of memories to smile down from their hanging places in the future. What a nice housewarming presents to themselves and
    from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They asked me about having some prayer flags for their balconies and well I couldn't say no...And to have my one daughter who says she's not artistic jump it was a delight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts