Life unfolds at its own pace


For the last two months I've been receive a few checks from artwork that has sold from Woodwalk Gallery.  When and how my or any other artist will sale their work is always a mystery.  My famous attitude about that this is, "when I least expect it."  That's for the truth,  I was not expecting to sale, all I know is I put my best foot, body and all else forward and then I have to let go.  Send it out there with good vibes.  At this point still being in a gallery setting and creating artwork to sell I feel a win, win there anything after that is the "cherry on top."  


Now swaying to hanging out in the studio, yesterday, 

I put myself in process as of coating the book board with gloss medium because I then use the tack iron and collage my papers to the book board and make collage covers for the Coptic stitch book binding. 

After a bit of Meditation... 


Sitting off the studio deck I sat for a while in a circle on my little puff cushion thingy and worked the four direction, in thought and heart.  The Idea of teaching two small workshop this fall at LaGrange Art League came and what kind of classes.  Teach what you know and what you like to do and some book binding and journaling came. 


This is a soft cover small 4 x 6 art journal, very organic, with things hanging out and very real in the moment kind of art.  The end result in something like this is always to be determined at each creative sit down and every changing too.  


Thinking to hard about it will look and be has to be throw out the window, these become more about trusting in something way bigger then yourself and listening to that intuition, and trusting it.  

I have submitted both workshops and I'm waiting to hear back if they will be accepted.  

Comments

Popular Posts