Abundance, and Wholeness


As I shared before like the books pick me to read... could that be?  I was attracted to the artwork on this book cover and then what it's about.  A different approach to business with a nurturing natural side to it all. My interest is peaked and I'm doing a bit more study about as of bring it to my morning pages and beyond.  



I'm in the process of shooting a few new video's for another ecourse and this is making rust, tea and copper eco dyed papers...with huge coffee filters.  Learned this process from Sarah E. Rehmer  . She teaches in some of her classes and workshops.  I couldn't help myself I love the surprise of the paper when you open the garbage bag.  You have no control over how it will really work.  Anyways talk about abundance in a natural form...I'm there and touching base with a bigger whole picture in my life if I continue on this journey of living a life of art and art living in my life. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts