PJ's and Apron


I made the paper a while ago using the Nevr Dull product on the magazine after I stamped the magazine page gloss medium and circle shape. The paper is on the side of the violin and on the pieces added to the top and the back of the little box. 


I was heading on a whim of ideas and they didn't work out as I had thought. Frustrated a bit and couldn't sleep well last night. I am now up in the studio this morning way earlier then I have in a long time. The paper that I used before I ventured in to this project I decided to make extra copies of the paper. So glad I did.  I don't feel so fearful about wasting in the experimentation process of this piece. 

Angle shot, I'm just drooling over the texture you see up close, My little box has four containers of Lavender. My favorite for calming my butt down. I have an eye mask with it in there too. I need to make the box and build-up extension in the back for it, so to set in the body of the violin. And the body of the violin has many curve like a woman's body. 



The color is off some what, there is more of the light lavender that shows through over the mixed rich brick red glazing.  I just love the scuff marks, The Dinge look that share character and makes me question it's journey and what it's been through. Letting it dry now glazing, takes a bit longer to dry. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts