Downers Grove Artists Guild

Sharing from a Facebook Ad...that Dottie Bury Shaw posted member of the DGAG 

My wonderfully talented friend will be our guest presenter at the Downers Grove Artists' Guild on the 15th! Laura Lein-Svencner lives and breathes her art every single day. She is such an inspiration to me. This is a Zoom meeting and all are welcome. Laura, I can't wait!



This will be a first presenting a demonstration and presentation about collage and process. In the past year there have been many area's we probably have all done some first and new ways to keep doing what we do.
I believe you have to be a member to see this but I just wanted to share with you. Getting back in the groove of things is feeling like a bit off and like I'm not up on my game...but who is on their game these days. I think the best place to be is know this, share this and do it anyway.

I've got a wonderful Collage power point presentation, sharing about my process, using a sketchbook and staying the course with personal assignments and series work. I'll end it with a quick demo on image transfers.

Link here if you would like to take part in this presentations... Facebook Event Link

Comments

Popular Posts