Creative Prayer Flags

 

I'm share this blog entry about the Creative Prayer Flags,  I could say just creative flags but that wouldn't be what is expressed while creating them.  My thoughts and others over the years zero in on the specialty of their loved one past and present the creature all around us and the elements need for all to live a good life.  

Spring is about to make it's entrance in the Mid-states and the renewing of a our season is upon us and Earth Day is right around the corner.  

For myself I'm all excited, can't think straight and want to force this all in to action but that doesn't happen that way.  Nature has a time and we have to be patient. So while I prepare the garden and wait I can create something to decorate my yard area and garden.  Enrichment of creativity brings one's spirit for living and that is where I want to be.  

Let the Flags be a movement in your life. 






I created a stencil for honoring the Sandhill Cranes and their Migratory flight each year. 



These Flags were part of a Prayer flag exchange from dear friends across the world. 



Here is a photo of Sally T. a dear Artist friend of mine creating her flags when we could be in a face to face class at Mayslake Peabody Estate. 



Flags sewn and ready for printing, stamping and stitching together on the clothes line. 

             

I have a Course that it opening up March 12th How to create your own flags for outside around your home. check it out here with LaGrange Art League    You watch course with video's and downloadable documents and create at home and share with your neighborhood, or create a Creative Prayer Flag Swap....make some for a friend as a gift. 

Comments

  1. Your comments are always so inspiring right along with your art and your teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally it was great to see you during the MCS Zoom meeting...had to run out really quick like there at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts