Checking in on Self~

 Today your choice to turn within to focus on your heart beating with the rhythm of life helps you dance your way through life's pressures.

After a Morning session of journaling, I'm asking myself what is up why am I feeling so pressured?  Change again is upon us,  and a forced kind of changed that was felt over a year ago and here it is now again.  I know I turned to nature and watched and witness life going on in the wild as nothing every happened.  I took shelter in this. Thinking Nature is going about her business, I wonder can I?  I really tried hard to live my life and keep up as much of my routine as I could.  

We are in the season of Spring and so much is pushing up to be seen soon. You might say Life's pressures are really upon us now.  My seeds came from the Seed Exchange and I have my little toilet paper tubes cut in half and ready to put the seed soil in them.  Changing it up a bit as of the approach to starting the seeds. When they get growing I will move to bigger cups and add more earth in them. 



The odd pressure I'm feeling is that I'm not prepared as well as I would like to be at this time of year.  As of being on top of my Shit...A list is being checked off on the refrigerator but not in the studio as I thought.  Like I'm two people, though at times I work like that and make myself a little crazy.  The pressure to not miss out on all the things I want to do to have ready to move into this season...High expectation?   Oh I'm sure, so I check in on myself and realize I can make choices and get in to the flow of things as I have experience many times over that it all works out in the end.  Chipping a way at the tasks at hand mostly in small ways is the best way to keep a forward motion going.  

The next pressure is when is your next class?   In person I don't have anything in transformation as of yet.  I have workshops lined up but now class but the courses on my Course Craft site,  Open to take at your whim.  Lonecrow Collage Studio  Though I have so many ideas that it's hard to keep up with them.  But they do find there own way and time to emerge as all the lovily green in our area will very soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts