Goals and Ideas


Day 21, Deer Mouse, 

A mouse in the house always is a sign of more, and when we bought our old little house it was loaded with them so we had to do some major trapping, and extra sealing of areas of entrances for them. I'm not particular happy to see them in house major damage and unhealthy.  On the other side of thing in nature outside in there natural habitat I just fall for them, they are so cute.  So when making this one for the end of this week of Collage Meditation I couldn't help but use this little image, though a dead Deer Mouse still had to use it.   A triangle symbolism is about ideas and goals...I've got many to tackle in the next few months and I've been kind of.....no not kind of for real freezing up and not getting them check off the list.  The Anxiety of doing and so many things coming in at the same time has me stuck in a relapse of trauma from this past year...Crazy right but that was revealed to me in my Morning pages this morning. So with new awareness I venture on with some resilience and courage.  Stick to the goals and ideas and get dirty in your hard work ahead.  Stop the freezing with a good old fight mode. 
Pep-talk moment. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts