Day 23 and a series complete


Day 23, Overwhelmed 


     Partners in Practice, 

16 x 16 Collage on Wood Cradle Panel, 

Meaning behind the art: It’s been a year in the making with the series of silhouette animals and working with medicine wheel format. I decide to jump in and do this last one today. The coyote, trickster but also a particularly good spirit to help you deal with your shadow side. The other sides of you that isn't looked at or talked about that much, out of the emotional state is can play on in your head space. I had thought I was going to leave it for later, but everything was ready and right, it has been snowing all day which was perfect for working up in the studio. What I found out is, the Coyote's mate for life and this year my husband and I will be married for 40 years and we have been through some major life events and survived. One of the biggest skills a coyote has is the adaptability to maneuver in their environment. I really relate to this ability in a marriage too.



 This work is different from stuff I've done in the past and nothing like the quick Collage Meditation. And that's Just find with me as I venture along on this Creative Makers Path.  I'm just feeling very good about this accomplishment.  

Comments

Popular Posts