Playing in the dirt, Live on Air


So a few days ago I was talking with my one daughter and she was being nudge to plant something start growing or planning on getting prepared. Here landlord gave the approve to plant something the back yard of the house she rents.  She's on the top floor.   We are still in winter and I know when the planting bug hits...it's something in us wanting to grow too. I suggest starting a terrarium.  Well a seed was planted so to say...look who's started one or two or three.  Had a great artist date.  


I think this is a two gallon glass container I used it along time ago for the big dog bones. The lid fell off and broke.  What's so exciting is I planned an afternoon to go to Wannamaker's in Downers Grove IL an see what they have.  Luckily there were some plants.  Hard to find them now as of mid-January.  A lot of places have the succulents but not the little fairy garden plants. A small portion of the Stimulus check went towards my delight and whim to start them. What treat to do this. My playful side has been fulfilled with playing in the dirt again.  


and then I had left over stuff and few more plants...don't want to pack them in to tight...then need room to grow.  So another glass jar I has stashed...No I don't have a glass jar thingy...or obsession. 

The next steps will be a challenge as to learn about the watering and tending to the planting...Can't force growth...roots need to get a stablished first.  So I'm being vigilant with them and keeping a watchful eye on them.  


The Husband gets me...ha,ha,ha  as this is his surprise...he always comes home and I'm up on the studio trying to create a video or in a zoom class etc. and he feels bad when he yells up and interrupt the recording or class...so sweet.  I like the neon effect and will hang it over the stair wall so you can see it from the first floor.  

Comments

Popular Posts