Gathering Daily Magic,

 Flow into the flow. Be the path of least resistance.

Try this practice and therapeutic strategy today: 
Become grounded (my word for the Year) in your body and reframe distorted 
thinking patterns and perceptions, especially negative
 interpretations of self and others. When you are 
present to these issues, do you notice anything shift in you?
Hell Yes! 



A soul walking in the woods and ponders these thoughts...we are human and have blunders and absurdities.  After the morning pages I wander through my readings of meditation books and email inspiration and look for the message of the day. Writing this notion down like there are my magic guidance.  All good directional wisdom. 

Can I be a Mystery?  is that why I like to dabble in the Know thy self stuff? 


I do love to look at marbles, not to play with them but to allow light to pass through and see the amazing values and shapes.  String and sticks...what can I make? 



I saw a pyramid shape made of sticks and it hangs...I would like to try to make one. For a whole year I was drawn to it every time I saw the image I wanted one like it...so I have the supplies to make one.  I will allow a flow to enter on this project.  

The soul of the night, Grandmother Crow, I gave her that name because she has been a dear image for many years in my vision boards.  Sound a bit crazy but in my Morning pages I'm seeing guidance from Grandmother Crow...what would she do in certain situation with her wisdom.  

and the color palette of the warm of the fire, the yellow on the edge of the whole image and three squares...how and what does that mystery offer today, the next two month?  Questions sure and how exciting.  


Comments

Popular Posts