Examine Who Am I questions, Next

 I am an Aged Married Woman.....sounds like I should be dragging a bucket from a well for water right?  Though if I was out on homestead far off in the north west or even northern states and I had a home with a fresh water spring, I would joyful pull the bucket up from the well.  Though being an aged Married woman I would have my aged Husband already making haste with the process and finding a way to bring the water inside to the homestead.  

Being a woman and married for this year Greater Spirit will 40 years that is a big deal.   The last few years we haven't been doing to much to celebrate.  Job change late in life and the Covid years have us sticking close to home and being good with that. 

So many things the both of us have been through four children, and now out of the house on their own...they and we accomplished that.  43 year old home converted into a 5 bedroom with attached garage.  means we went through construction together on that.  Then some years of difficultly and struggles on a personal levels and came through that. Many dogs loved and loss.  Areas in our life that were forbidden to be talked about for fear of hurting feels and taking it the wrong way to now able to talk about everything.  A friend for life or the call it a soul mate.   I know a friend of mine we call it Rare Birds. 



I'm a Catholics, Randy is Lutheran and we were married by a Methodist priest. I felt that we were out of the home living with each other and when it came time for us to marry I wanted it to be out side wedding in June so this is what came about and at Morton Arboretum  in Lisle IL outside. 


I honest can't remember what the vows were but something like this...we just have the marriage license that's all. I know that I didn't want a divorce at anytime of our marriage. I'm a child of divorce and that not something I wanted our children to go through.  Reality is it just messes with your mind and heart too much.  So I've sought other ways to work with being married and going through our struggles and I'm really grateful for the hard times as they have helped this aged woman grow up become mature and wise up to her own wisdom.  

The best part is he gets me...goofy to heart tugging moments, he get me and that's what makes this Aged Married Women free to be herself and to share a real love with him and our children.   

Three years ago when he had was looking for a new job at the age of 57...hard times...He took me to upper Illinois by the beach for a Drumming Circle on my Birthday.   He experience it with all the people of many races and ages.  It was so very special.  

 "What will make me happy?"   at this point he's still working and will be for sometime, I will be too in ways that I can with my art and teaching.  But he's been changing in ways that honesty warm my heart.  Watching and witnessing many things with our mate I have to say he give of himself first but at this point now he's starting to tend to his dreams and making things in his garage.   Our weekends which now fall on Mondays and Tuesdays have him in the garage with music out to the point were we meet up for lunch and then go back to our creative spots...silly but it has been a dream to be this with way and here we are...it makes me so happy.   

Though we are older and not as fresh as before, still young at heart but we both got a bit if lag in us.  

I'm glad I took this time to type this out on my blog.  This is a life I have on this planet and if I'm not working on myself  growing in rich ways of pure understand, then what do I expect?   Stuck in comfort and sitting on the cushions is no life...though we aren't marathoner we do enjoy new things and tending to the home and our ideas.  Because we are from a long line both of Creative Makers. 

Aho, and so be it...in peace we walk.... 

Comments

Popular Posts