Creative Vision Board Completed 2021


Jan/Feb 
March April 
May June 
July August 
Sept Oct 
Nov Dec 2021
 

I had mostly all ready to go in nice little piles, I took a shower and then I did yoga.   Incents burning and my salt lamp in the early morning.  Afterwards I decided to do my walk with Gracie and we head out.  Chatted to my Oldest Daughter on my phone like we always do on Friday Morning.  Then came in from out walk and we would normally greet Hank...Hank would come outside legs not working well and I would get a treat for them both and then walk around the backyard giving Hank extra attention and picking up the yard piles.   But this time I grabbed two bones out of habit and Gracie got them both.  She missed him too.  It's really hard to witness this...So gather myself here and up the stairs I go with to start the vision board.  One of the things I realize is the board it not art like to sell but it's really personal and ceremonial and when the mind want's to play critic...I stop that shit right away and allow the images color and feel for self express to win out.   I never now how the cards I've crop in photo shop will mean to me as the months come.  I always find them speaking just what I need at that time.  I am aware of the time of year and the section I picked with back ground magazine pages and color.  Well more to come throw out the year. 


Take the Course it's open till March 15th 2021 Creative Vision Board 

Comments

Popular Posts