“Ascension” | Dominique Christina | TEDxMileHigh

                    

 Trust that you were to stumble upon this today and be moved.  I can't write or spell words but when words are put together like this it moves me Dominique Christina has a book out,  This is Woman's Work, I'm interested in what she writes as a possible new series...of work...crazy but the images of woman in all the roles we step in and out of.  I'll see when the book comes in...


 The art of self-creating and self-exploration is a ritual—the deepest kind if you mean it. If you’re willing to be still enough. If you’re willing to be empty. If you’re willing to be full. If you’re willing to stand in the gales of your own desires and say, “I want” and “I need.” If you’re willing to open your mouth and let the daylight in. Let this book be a guide. Come ready to name yourself, come with questions, come with clarity, come see what you have done with the cracking crimson of your coliseum heart. My hope is that this book can be a tool, a useful guide, a way forward for women who are ready to spring into the fullness of themselves. My hope is that there is fire enough in you to light the altar of your heart, of your becoming. You are invited. You are welcome. You have always been welcome. This is a reckoning. This is where the light is located, where the wild in you is kept. This is where the fire, your fire, your fury, is to be found.  

(From the book)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts